Types of Nerf Guns
Nerf Guns have always been a favorite toy of boys and young men. The first Nerf gun was introduced in the year 1989 and it was called the “blast-a-ball”. Since then, manufacturers’ have been developing and making different types of Nerf guns to satisfy each customer.
Now a day, there are hundred types of Nerf guns to choose from, from simple and clear guns to colored machine guns, bow and arrow, and even transformers inspired guns that actually transforms. Having these cool and innovative designs makes boys of all ages go ballistic over Nerf guns.
Having hundreds of different types of Nerf guns our in the market, there are models that sells the most. Here are the top ten (10) most wanted types of Nerf guns:
1. Maverick Gun – this is the most saleable gun from Nerf, it only costs around $10 – $13. This one has a rotating barrel that makes firing fast. It has a blaster and six micro darts that can shoot for a long distance with speed and accuracy.
2. Raider Rapid Fire Gun – the price range for this one is from $25 – $40, quite expensive but it’s worth the buy. This gun has a pump-action handle that takes control when fired and a drum magazine that holds thirty-five (35) clip system darts. The drum magazine has a clear window wherein you can see how much ammo is left. This also has 2 blasting modes, the slide mode which allows you to fire single shots and, slam and fire mode for multiple shots.
3. Long strike Dart Blaster Gun – the price for this is more or less $29. This is the longest air-powered dart blaster Nerf gun that has a barrel extension and a flip-up sight for better aiming and firing of darts that can reach for about 35 feet long.
4. Vulcan EBF-25 Blaster Gun – this is a battery operated blasting gun costs about $50. It is a fully automatic dart blaster that can fire up to 3 darts per second with new batteries.
5. Recon CS-6Dart Blaster Gun – price range is $2 – $30 each. With this one, it allows you to create your own blaster. This has five parts that you can interchange and assemble it in any form you like. You can attach this to any tactical rail to double the action.
6. Deploy CS-6 Blaster Gun – this costs $14 – $20. When attacking at night, the pump-handle blaster can be converted to a flashlight. You can quickly change it back to a blaster.
7. Nite Finder Gun – the Nerf Nite Finder costs $10 each. This is best used at night because of its red light beam that can hit your target up to 15 feet and launches darts up to thirty-five feet long.
8. Darts Tag Fury Fire Gun – it costs $40 – $50. This is a set that includes two fury fire blasters, two scoring vest, twenty dart tags, two sets of vision gear and a manual on how to play the game.
9. Fire 2 Player Duel Gun – the kit costs about $25. It includes 2 dart tag blasters, 2 sets of dart tag vision gear, 2 scoring vest, 12 micro darts ammo and instruction manual for the game.
10. Firefly REV-8 blaster Gun – this is perfect for night gaming because of its glow in the dark Nerf darts and can fire up to 9m away. The price is about $20.
Those types of Nerf guns are the best seller in the market today. If you are looking for a machine gun, sniper, shot gun, rifle and all other types, Nerf gun has it all.